Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sensitive

This morning, I said to someone, that I have a blog. Then he said to me that people do have a blog is a person who doesn't have many friends, that have a lot of time at home so that they can write a blog.
Even at that time I am against what he said, (and although he says that as a joke, i know that he loves to make a joke).

But in my heart. I feel like I am the person like he said.
Yes I am lonely.
Yes I do not have many friends.
Yes I often spend more time at my house.
and, of course, have a lot of time to write blog.

Don't you know, that I completely don't like my life, like this. But I do not have many options.

Because my life is already set such as this. I can't fight with this situation.
Maybe, time will come, when I can determine the direction of my life. But i don't know when.

Cause, something that is embedded from beginning, will not be changed simply. After a long time these things have become a habit. I guess.


Don't you know that I actually really hate this ...?




No comments:

Post a Comment