Friday, February 27, 2009

Dying.


Oh God...I'm dying already with this boredom.. I got Totally nothing!! nothing to do!!! nothing to see~ and the worst is no one to share... Everybody is busy with their own life..while I have a lot of spare time but do not know how to fill it with something/anything useful. I only can spend my time at home and get stuck in my room, seen the ceiling while my mind is flying to other things and places. Seeing , laughing and talking alone to my cats... I think they are the only thing in this earth that understand me, yea even not really always cause they're still made me "have to do something" like to clean up their poop in every corner they wanted to do it !

Argh feel like it just one step closer to the madness. Is it??


Feel like I'm in Duran-Duran's song, the Ordinary World

What has happened to it all?
Crazy, some are saying
Where is the life that I recognize?
Gone away

But I won't cry for yesterday
There's an ordinary world
Somehow I have to find
And as I try to make my way
To the ordinary world
I will learn to survive

What is happening to me?
Crazy,
some'd say
Where is my friend when I need you most?
Gone away

Yah, where is the life that I recognize? and what is happening to me? is others also had this boredom? but I often to cry, I wasn't strong as it, but yea I will learn very hard to survive! Cause this is the ordinary world and I lived here, there's nothing to do than to face it. Yea Right. May the way I always did is the kind of the thing to face it. Hopefully. Do the same things everyday. Just Staring at the monitor, Keep looking for the clocks beside me which always successfully made me crazy with the clicking. Checking my mobile hope that someone willingly to accompany me. Celebrate our boredom together..Hmm.. Now I lose my idea. O.o

No comments:

Post a Comment