Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tagged by Liyana

1.List this rules on your blog
2.Share 7 fact about you on your blog
3.Tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4.Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog
5.Link the person who tagged you
6.Leave comment for each blogger you have tagged


7 facts about me:
~ I am only child
~ I always feel damn lonely and need a sister in my life.
~ I'm thinking of what is happening in other parts of the world.
~ I love CAT an cooking very much
~ I am Hothead
~ I have 11 cats in my house
~ I have almost 200++ sim cards within one year.

6 unspectacular quirks of mine:
~ I love to sleep
~ I hate doing the houseworks (same as Liyana =P)
~ I cry roaring everytime my cat die
~ I love walking in the supermart, then checking and compare the price to other supermart. (Typical Ibu2)
~ I'm checking my email and FS everyday
~ I don't know whatelse the unspectacular quircks of mine

7 person I'm tagging:
~ Ayu
~ Capit
~ Acap
~ Someone
~ Somebody
~ Anyone
~ Anybody

I don't have any other to tag! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment