Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Nasi Goreng Bakar (Nasgokar)

Today (as usual), I cooked Nasi Goreng Bakar (nasgokar) for my cousin named Yogi.
Almost every day since I introduced it, he will order! All my family like the nasgokar that I cooked.
I just “try-try’ when the first time I cooked it.


Now it seems I can get benefits from it.
I mean, really benefit.

$ MONEY! $

Because I sell the nasgokar at Rp. 15.000 per packet.LOL.
Like a few days ago, my aunt (Ogi’s mom, I called her Ujing Ida) ordered 5 packets for their breakfast, and next month my other aunt (Ujing Yani) would order 50 packets for the event in her home. This is one of the things that make me feel happy to cook. People like my cooking!


So if anyone who would like to order my fried rice, I will be happy to cook it for you! =)



This is the pictures of one of Nasgokar that I cooked. Using a low resolution camera phone. Pls advise. =P




6 comments: