Monday, February 16, 2009

New Blog, Second Blog.


Hello Everyone.



So this is my second blog. I have deleted the first blog because I thought the contents of it are 'tahapa2'.

Yea you know most of it are the recipes that I have been trying at home. To kill my boredom, and filling my belly.

I really love cooking. I do Love it. I feel happy when I do that. And feel proud when people like the cooking I've cooked. Forget about it, I would rather devote my feelings here.


Back to the topic why I deleted the first blog and create this second blog. I created this blog to improve my writing skill, it seems, actually I also do not know why I create it, but I think it will be useful. Hope it.


So it will be useful, since my mother always said I often have to write. I think she wants me to become an author. Huh? But how will that happen? I don't even like to write about formal things! Or something like that. Yes it happened when I wrote my thesis for 1.5 years! The only formal writing activity that I have been doing and it required struggle, effort, patience, sweat, tears, blood pain, revenge.


Well I ‘ll try my best for this blog. I will try to write 1 post (or more) per day. Because I know that it will be useful, considering, I will write a thesis again to complete my master's program. Huh.


OK for anyone who read my blog, I know you are bored and certainly don't know what else will do, so you opened this blog. Hehe.

However thank you to view and read my blog, comments are welcome.


-Ira-

No comments:

Post a Comment