Sunday, February 22, 2009

Boring Weekend

Photobucket

Today, not much has happened, but Popi, my friend went to co-as today, so she is not placed in Rantau Parapat like i said before, she's placed in Tanjung Pura , about 2-3hours from Medan. Not too far like Rantau Parapat lah.
And also today, Ogi, my cousin, has been back to Jogja. That means, no more will be order my Nasgokar everyday~ hehe.

I just spend a whole day at home, as usual. Slept until the afternoon, and when the evening, Ivo and Ujing Yani came to my house. They asked me to make Bolu kukus cause I told them yesterday I made it.

So I finally made a sponge steam again. This time the taste are pandan and mocha. I didn't took the pictures of the cakes cause it eaten out quickly~


Yah that is the end of my day in this weekend... til I wrote this.

Basically, BORING. *sigh*

Nite2.

6 comments: