Friday, February 20, 2009

I want to work!

Today, of course, as the previous days, another boring day...
I woke up at 9.30am (kebetulan lg M), feed my cats, helping mama, ironing clothes (because there's no maid, so I'm becoming a maid), took a bath, online a moment, then cooked Nasgokar ordered by Ogi.


Everyday I only do those things!

I cannot wait any longer....!!! I want to work immediately!!!

This had been couple of months since I passed the civil servant (PNS, short of Pegawai Negeri Santai Sipil) stated in KPU. I was very excited to be working , but sadly, they said the work can be start in April! Because they are a lot of documents that must be managed in Jakarta and the Surat Keptusan(SK/ Decree) can't issued quickly.

Soooooooooo........ I have to wait for 4 months!

I feel sooooo damn boreedd!! Why have to wait longer as this.. I feel craze at home, and I don't have my own money... I'm too embarrased to ask for money from my parents!
I wanna have my own salary from the work I did! I wanna feel how to "touch" my OWN money~

So, again, I can determine the direction of my life by myself!

I want to taste something new cause I'm currently bored with my life~




*sigh*

Oh waktu..cepatlah engkau berlalu~~





4 comments: